I'm it!Mon, July 31, 2006 - 5:56 PM
1. I used to be a WWII Re-Enactor, the guys called me Helga, I called myself Ilsa. Hey someone had to be on the wrong side or else it would not have been re-enacting, oui? Does anyone out there know whatever happened to Paul Luedtke from Moline IL. btw?
2. I wanted to be an opera star and at age 17 I won first place statewide for an ensemble piece I took part in.
3. I was such an independent lass that I broke my mother's heart when I wouldn't let her walk me to my first day at school. My older sister was starting 8th grade the same day/same school so I wanted to go with her and her friends.
4. I cried from the moment the ship hit the iceberg in the movie Titanic.
5. I used to be a bitchy Goth in the 80s and 90s with major attitude and if a yuppie a**hole pissed me off, I'd put out my cigarette in their drink.
6. Back in the mid-90s while dressed in all my finery, whirling away at Neo Nightclub I saw some big dumb jock picking on much smaller goth guy. Being the Goth Superhero I was, I started pushing the guy off the dance floor and at first he was so shocked he let me do it. (I was shocked too! What the heck was I thinking/doing?) Suddenly he dug in his heels and got ready to defend himself but luckily a bigger guy sitting nearby witnessed everything and swept the jerk away before he could hurt me. I was very fortunate that angel of a man was there otherwise, I don't know what would have happened so wherever you are, thanks again.
7. I don't swear a lot of the time so if I say the f word, watch out cause that means I am really, big-time peeved.
8. I'm an incense junkie!
Ba de ba de, that's all folks!
|add a comment|
I dunno what happened to him... but I live in Moline, IL now. Kinda funny to see something that's actually heard of it :)
I think I saw you at Tribal Revolution btw...