Christmas QuizWed, November 29, 2006 - 5:30 PM
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Elves, elves, elves and elves. Hey, I Irish.
3. Colored lights or white?
Both and the more the merrier.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Well..... yeah! I don't need an excuse to kiss a girl but... hey, it's Christmas.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Put them up... I never take 'em down. I was once fined $50 by my old homeowners group.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Going out with my sister and brother for a walk around the block in the crisp winter air waiting for Santa to stop by.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What.... truth? Oh, not another bogus scandal in Fairyland.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yep! Family tradition.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
It has progressed over the years. We have decorations from four generations. I love bubble lights.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Dry, fluffy powder and for not too long.
12. Can you ice skate?
I am a native Californian. I've only been once and it was a bruising experience.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a kid?
A chemistry set when I was eight.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Family, family, friends, family and friends.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I'm with Therese and in that order. It helps to have a really good vanilla ice cream, too.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Thanksgiving Day family meal.
17. What tops your tree?
This big ol' worn out angel that has been there for years.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Old Tannenbaum. (English and/or German.)
20. Candy canes?
I'm not a real mint lover but I'll have one for Christmas' sake.
|add a comment|