My Blog

Female Masterbation...

   Tue, August 19, 2008 - 6:00 PM
It is way too long to say... and then everyone KNOWS what it is...
What is a pet term for women masterbation called?
Men have all kinds of names for it...
wanking, tossing, choking the chicken, bashing the bishop... pulling the wire...
got more??
Now I know its not cus women don't masterbate... We DO!!!
In chat today I heard "tickling the daisy" or "flower pressing"... There has got to be more...
help me out here!


add a comment
Tue, August 19, 2008 - 6:03 PM
i heard 'jilling off'

after all - guys jack off...
Tue, August 19, 2008 - 6:07 PM
hehe okay I like that... I'm gonna go jill off now..
Tue, August 19, 2008 - 6:45 PM
Wed, August 20, 2008 - 12:18 AM
I've heard of "bean flicking" :-)
Wed, August 20, 2008 - 2:40 PM
your soo right hunnie, Ive not heard it called anything before, and especially with english girls its still not spoken about soo openly, and so we tend to say in jest 'taking matters into our own hands' and thats about as adventurous as it gets, unless there are some other english girls on here who have a name for it???
Wed, August 20, 2008 - 2:58 PM
Twitching the twat, double clicking your mouse, and that's just off the top of my head.... (pun intended...DOH!)
Mon, August 25, 2008 - 2:40 PM
Well after taking matters in her own hands,
Jill still felt the need to find Jack to help him bash his bishop
and to tickle her daisy.She had a twitching twat that needed
more attention then just bean flicking and double clicking her mouse could give.
Thu, September 11, 2008 - 3:24 AM
Thu, March 5, 2009 - 8:35 AM
Oh what pleasure we can get from Mr. Buzzy......