spirit~vision 2008Mon, December 31, 2007 - 8:10 PM
Amazonian Visionary Healing Retreat 2008
Location: Jungle retreat center 1 hour North of Iquitos, Peru up the Amazon River
Dates: April 12th ~ 22nd, 2008 - in conjunction with the New Moon
Cost: $1300.00 US
· Taxi pick up from Lima airport to hotel in Lima.
· 1 night accommodation at a hotel in Miraflores, Lima.
· Round trip transportation from Iquitos airport to the retreat lodge. (includes taxi and boat)
· 10 nights Jungle Lodge Accommodation: Each room has 2 double size beds and a private bathroom. 1- 2 people per room, pending upon availability.
· Meals: The food consists mainly of local fruits and vegetables and fish, fresh from the jungle and river. A wide range of food is provided for you to pick and choose. It is served in a buffet style. We will cater to your particular diet. * Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served every other day.
* On the days of the ceremonies, 2 light meals (breakfast and lunch) will be provided.
· Interactive/ Intuitive preparation of medicinal plants with shaman.
· 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies guided by native Amazonian shamans.
· Visionary Art workshops and presentations with native ayahuasquero and international artists.
· Laundry service.
· Emergency Phone service provided.
· Jungle/ Lodge guides speak fluent English and Espanol.
· A variety of recreation is available for free time.
* Boat excursions to exotic locations
* River dolphin watching
* Informative medicinal plant walks
* Jungle walks through primary rainforest
* Visit to the native 'Yaguas' tribe
* Visit to an animal sanctuary
* Free time for creating and relaxing
* And many more surprises!
Does NOT Include:
Airport Taxes - There are small fees when departing anywhere in Peru.( $3-5.00 US) There is a larger fee when departing internationally.(approx. $30.00 US)
* Airfare is not included - International flights and roundtrip flight to Lima / Iquitos.
· Personal Expenses - hotels, food and 'extra' transportation (around Lima and Iquitos) outside of retreat.
· Taxi fare from hotel in Lima to airport.
We would like to invite you to join us for our third annual 10 day Amazonian visionary healing retreat. It is located at an exquisite retreat center / jungle lodge 1 hour north of Iquitos, Peru up the Amazon River. The hosts of the lodge are very welcoming and accommodating, taking care of all of our needs.
Our intention for this retreat is to create space for all participants to explore inner creativity and healing through shamanistic practice of sacred plant medicine. Our resident shaman will guide us through 2 ayahuasca healing ceremonies. This year we are also honored to have a special guest shaman guide us through the additional third and fourth ceremonies. We would like to make this experience relaxing, enjoyable, inspiring, and complete for all participants.
Since this retreat has a special focus on creative expression we are providing time and space for a variety of art activities. Examples are painting, drawing, writing, crafts, music etc. In which ever medium you so choose, please come prepared with your art materials to create your own forms of artistic expression.
The retreat will be April 12 ~ 22, 2008. The highlight for this time frame is that it is occurring during the new moon. The size of the group will be no larger then 15 people in order to keep the group intimate and solidly connected.
For interested participants: We must receive an initial RSVP in order to organize the group.
We require a $500 non-refundable deposit by or before March 1st, 2008. Please do note that space is limited and is on a first come first serve basis, *highly emphasized*.
* Feel free to ask us any questions or voice any concerns through e~mail.
Upon reservations and/ or special requests, you will receive more specific details regarding the retreat.
Many blessed visions,
Jerod Knapp and Erika Lahtela
RSVP and Info:
Please write "retreat" for the e-mail subject title
< Feel free to pass this invitation on to anyone who you think may be interested >
|add a comment|