A Peek Beneath the Mask
Haven't Done This in a WhileWed, April 9, 2008 - 4:26 PM
2) What was your dream growing up?
To genetically modify grains to increase yield to solve world hunger (Just didn't know it would be a bad thing in the long run)
To be a great opera singer
3) What talent do you wish you had?
The ability to save people from themselves.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
5) Favorite vegetable?
technically a fruit -- tomato
6) What was the last book you read?
Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
9) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
figure skating, since they don't televise women's field hockey
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
I'm pretty cynical. Just so happens to co-incide with my experiences. I do believe that people are basically good, but we don't always make good choices.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Share a piece of gum or an Atomic Fireball that I always carry. Invite conversation.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I never lived alone until I was 50.
16) Do you have any pets?
So do stuffed pets count? I have a piggie (Hermione) and a penguin (Opus).
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Feed you then sit and talk.
18) What was your first impression of me?
That you have overcome a lot in your life.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I don't think about them much.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd get rid of the hair where I don't want it
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A victimless crime? over induging in chocolate or the occasional one too many? I'm in.
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
cans if you recycle.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
buy a car
27) What's your favorite place to hang at with friends and family?
home in front of our computers.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
absolutely I've met a couple.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
surfing the web
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
people who say they want to help me when they are only trying to look good to a third party.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yes. He's better at it now than ever before.
35) Do you believe in God?
Old man, flowing robes, white beard? no. But I do believe in intelligent design.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
37) (BONUS!) What movie can you watch again and again?
City of Angels, What Dreams May Come, Eternal Sunshine OTSM
|add a comment|