Not At Work...
Master Cleanser...Sun, May 25, 2008 - 6:10 PM
* for 10 days, you eat NO SOLID FOOD.
* instead, you drink this weird lemonade mixture - 2 tbsp fresh squeezed organic lemon juice, 2 tbsp organic grade B maple syrup, little bit of cayenne pepper, 8 oz. bottled water. 6-12 glasses of this stuff a day.
* also, at night you have a cup of herbal laxative tea
* in the morning, a quart of luke warm salt water.
I am writing this about 4 weeks after I finished. The results of this thing were astounding:
1) I have my focus back! I am starting to think big again! I think that the last year at Tribe really burned me out (it was a tough year) and I had sorta been coasting ever since.
2) By the end of my cleanse I was down to 169 lbs! Now I am back up to 173 but that's a lot more like where I am supposed to be.
3) I had a mountain biking injury from 6 years ago just go away! Now I have full mobility again and can do all the stretches that I used to be able to back when I ran seriously.
4) Best of all (and this was a completely unintended side effect) is that my cholesterol which at last check was over 300 is down to 159!! Is that crazy or what?
So I guess the bottom line is that I will probably do this thing again -- like once a year, maybe next time in January when it's crappy outside anyway.
|add a comment|