Still Kickin' & Screaming
Brace Yourselves...Wed, October 10, 2007 - 12:18 PM
10 reasons to love (okay, love is a strong word) Mercury retrograde:
1. If your computer crashes, at least you don't have to work.
2. If the train doesn't show up, well, you can't really work either.
3. You have an instant excuse for being a raging bitch.
4. You can pretend that you "just didn't understand" annoying people.
5. You no longer have to drunk-dial an ex to hear his voice-- he'll probably call you first.
6. No need to invent elaborate stories when you run late; just blame Mercury.
7. You'll finally lose the contact information of all those toxic people you needed to ditch anyway.
8. When the Internet goes down, you'll actually go outside this summer.
9. If you're a control freak, you'll be forced to learn the art of surrender (okay, so maybe it's not so great -- but we'll blame Mercury retrograde for giving us this crappy idea).
10. Procrastination is no longer a bad habit, it's an "essential coping strategy."
|add a comment|
AAAARGah.. i thought something was going on damnit!
next time i'm not leaving the house.. i was saying just before i came online SOMETHING must be retrograding.. but i thought it was gonna be uranus..
worst day i have had in a LONG time!!!
least said soonest mended eh...
the mysteries of Life...
*eQleQtiQ musters an ironic yet grateful bow*