After a series of hiccups I finally got elearningpost back up again. Here's a brief chain of events: During Nov-Dec I received over 17,000 spam comments. When I tried to remove them, my database got corrupted. I was using BerkeleyDB with MovableType. So I had to revert to an Oct backup I had taken. Then instead of just importing entries back into a new version of Movable Type, I switched to Expression Engine. And again instead of just importing entries I made them all standards compliant. And instead of using the old interface, I created a new look to elearningpost, hopefully this is more simpler and cleaner. So all of these changes means that the RSS url has changed. Please update your aggregators to these URLS:atom, RSS 2.0. More on the changes will follow.
If ya don't know--just ask: is this the infamous Super-Sized Slip N' Slide
where us adults get to relive that favourite childhood past-time of beating
the heat in the b... read more
event starts - $event.startTime