2012 and wakening info
First Noosphere World Congress Envisioning the Earth as a Work of ArtMon, April 13, 2009 - 9:16 PM
First Noosphere World Congress
Envisioning the Earth as a Work of Art
Mandate for a New Time
Philosophy, Principles and Program of the Congress
Dateline, Planet Earth, 2008
Hurricanes, Earthquakes. Floods. Raging fires, Dwindling oil reserves. Rising petrol and food costs. Failing world economy. War and terrorism. Arctic Ice cap breaking up. Social chaos. Hunger and famine. Too many people with too little and too few with too much … This is a mosaic of the world today. If it looks like this now – what will it be like in 2012? There is only one real message to the steamroller of events already occurring: WE HAVE RUN OUT OF TIME! WE ARE IN A PLANETARY EMERGENCY!
A mandate for a new time is needed. The old time is over. A new and better time is about to dawn – the noosphere. We must act NOW. We must envision a new world, a world where the Earth itself is a work of art.
Let us begin by gathering our collective creative genius into a confederation of artists, scientists, Indigenous elders and social visionaries acting on behalf of the noosphere. Let us all declare: “I am one with the Earth. The Earth and myself are One Mind.” This is meaning of the noosphere. Let us issue the call for the
First Noosphere World Congress: Envisioning the Earth as a Work of Art, Mandate for a New Time – July 18-22, 2009.
A new time is dawning. We are moving from the old paradigm of time is money to the new paradigm of time is art. In the new paradigm, our human purpose and relation to the Earth is redefined: We are a planetary culture of peace turning the Earth into a work of art.
Our mission is to define and exemplify the principles of a genuinely planetary culture of peace based on the mandate for a new time. This mandate is fulfilled through the 13 Moon/28-day calendar, the harmonic timing standard of natural time that will transport us into the new evolutionary era, the noosphere.
We, the people, are the authority to carry out this mandate. In the noosphere, time is art; synchronicity is normal everyday experience, and the planet will become enlightened by being transformed into a work of art.
Planned as a five-day event, the fifth day of the Congress is meant to coincide with the last full solar eclipse prior to 2012, July 22, 2009
The Transition of the biosphere from the unconscious order of instinct to the super conscious order of telepathy is a function of the Law of Time and is referred to as the biosphere-noosphere transition.
– Dynamics of Time. 5.1.
Everyone will agree: Time is accelerating – where are we going so fast? Do we know? We are headed for the noosphere, the next stage of our evolution. The noosphere? Yes, the noosphere, the planetary sphere of mind.
As an evolutionary description, the noosphere has been with us since 1926, when the word was first coined by three minds in unison: a geochemist, Vladimir I. Vernadsky, a paleontologist, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, and a philosopher, Jules Le Roy. They saw the noosphere as the inevitable consequence of human thought upon the environment. However, in their perception, the chaos and disruption to the biosphere brought about by the human mind and its machine projections would be but a prelude to an entirely new evolutionary era, the noosphere.
As a new geological era, the noosphere would supersede all economic considerations. Its advent would be a call for a new era of human cooperation and advanced mental development transcending politics. Only in this way could humanity advance into a correct reorganization of life on Earth.
The noosphere is a cosmic event, for man’s role on Earth is cosmic and transformative in scope. The global warming and climate change we experience today is the effect of human thought in the form of machines and industrial energy consumption. For the past 200 years, this highly accelerating activity has been changing the geology of the planet. This behavior is unprecedented for any species in the history of the biosphere.
Of course, today the question is: Where will this take us? In what ways are we being changed? What can we expect?
To understand where we are going, we must first understand the present global situation. We are all undergoing the biosphere-noosphere transition. In this process the technosphere is the intermediate term between effecting the transformation of the biosphere into the noosphere. What is the technosphere?
The technosphere is the aggregate of human thought as it is projected through the machine and the consequent mechanized way of life as a geological force reshaping Earth’s living environment, the biosphere. In essence, global civilization – the sum effect of the technosphere – is the causative factor bringing about global climate change, depletion of natural resources, social and environmental chaos, etc. With the oil crisis and failing economic order, we are witnessing the limits of the technosphere. From an evolutionary point of view the technosphere is the cocoon in which the noosphere, the planetary sphere of mind, is taking its new and wondrously startling manifestation.
In its final critical phase the technosphere has spawned an invisible network of communications – the cybersphere – by which anyone can be connected with anyone else anywhere on the planet. This network – the worldwide web – is also the means by which virtually all of the information accumulated in human history is made available to all and everybody.
The effect of the cybersphere is also without precedent. It is breaking down mental barriers and boundaries as well. This is the prelude to the manifestation of the noosphere, which is dependent on these two factors: technospheric breakdown and a worldwide electronic communications network. How we respond to the global environmental crisis and at the same time utilize and learn from the cybersphere is of the greatest importance. To meet the challenge requires an effort of the human mind and will that is virtually super mental in nature.
The time could not be more perfect for the First Noosphere World Congress.
Noosphere: Time is no longer money. Time is Art.
The value system that created the global crisis is no longer viable. This value system can be summed up by the maxim time is money. In the new value system of the noosphere, time is art. This is a profound shift in values and the way we think about ourselves and how we live our lives.
We are now experiencing a rapid degeneration of the entire system, the undoing of the momentum of five thousand years of history. The old time is at an end. More than an historic moment, it is an evolutionary and mythic moment as well.
The old value system time is money has been held in place by two timing devices: the Gregorian calendar and the mechanical clock. These are the measures of the days and hours of the workweek and all of the technospheric systems by which our lives are exchanged for money so we can buy the things that are available to all other species at no cost.
The way of life of time is money has produced: Consumerism, globalization, monetary politics, environmental degradation and terrorism. Time is money is a deviation from the cosmic norm. What time is left and what money is left before 2012 must be converted for establishing the foundations of the noosphere. These foundations are: A way of life based on the value of time is art, and a telepathic network to replace the cybersphere (which will dissolve when the planetary electromagnetic field experiences a major disruption).
Understanding the Noosphere and the role of art in human evolution
The noosphere is a reflection of the larger natural order of the universe. The universe operates by its own laws of harmonic order. As the “planetary sphere of mind,” the noosphere is a function of this universal order and operates by the codes of natural time. The new value system of the noosphere – time is art – can only be rooted in a timing standard that reflects the universal harmonic order. This is the meaning of the return to natural time by means of the 13 Moon/28-day calendar.
In natural time everything is a function of harmonic order. This harmonic order is the basis of art. The universe itself is a work of art. So are we, and potentially, so is everything we do. Art is the medium of cosmic evolution. It is how we get from here to another here that we never imagined existed.
It is time for all who are willing to unconditionally embrace the new to become conscious players in the same myth. The new time is the universal mythic structure that can enfold us all. Its coming is inevitable. The human mind unified in a new time is the basis of the noosphere. For a tipping point on this issue all we need is one unifying global event – an artistic whole – that unites and synchronizes us in affirmation of our highest dreams.
That event is the:
First Noosphere World Congress – Envisioning the Earth as a Work of Art – Mandate for a New Time
This gathering will give us the opportunity to creatively assert the reality of the new time as the factor of synchronization binding us to a positive future. The new time is the revolution in consciousness that will allow us to identify in a whole system manner the paths of action to take us to new models of behavior within a post-technospheric reality – the noosphere. A secondary goal is to devise means and methods of communicating the meaning of the noosphere to humanity at large.
Those who gather may assume that they are self-chosen to identify, define and communicate the reality of the noosphere that is now dawning. Representatives of different organizations unequivocally attuned to the noosphere must be prepared to enlist the methods and goals of their organizations into a coalition for the noosphere, a campaign for the noosphere.
The time has come for a new spirit of cooperation for building a new reality of peace through culture. Together we can create a broad public awareness and education about positive and constructive social models for cultivating peace through culture. Experienced culture workers who have pioneered in grass roots, decentralized community arts projects could teach others how to create their own programs, affirming the reality of a planet art network as the foundation of the noosphere. Together we can build a living spiritual culture that is based on genuine self-sustainability. The Balinese model is an excellent example to learn from. Once we grasp the concept of time is art, the possibilities are endless.
Purposes of the Congress and Anticipated Outcomes
The noosphere is real and imminent. The purpose and nature of the Congress is to create an environment for creative thinkers, artists and agents of change to come together and to begin to enact the noosphere – to experience and be moved to collective action by a mind larger than all the minds present.
To accomplish this aim the Congress will be creatively organized to accommodate a variety of formats of presentation – a daily morning plenary for the articulation of the issues to be dealt with that day, with plenty of time for self designed creative breakout groups working according to the general themes of the event, inclusive of mini-seminars, art exhibits, etc.
Above all, the Congress will be a gathering of the planet’s leading artists of life, Indigenous elders and social futurists united by a common global concern and willingness for self-transcendence on behalf of the discovery of the most creative means to enact and communicate the reality of the noosphere. In this way we shall be a celebration of ourselves as initiators of the reality of the new time.
I. Noosphere – Defining the Future – the Next Stage of Evolution
Every morning there will be a keynote speaker who will elaborate in some way on any of the following themes:
The noosphere – how do we understand it, and how do we communicate what it will mean for all of our lives? Understanding that we are on the brink of a new stage of our evolution we can actually begin to prepare for it.
1. Noosphere in Cosmic Evolution – Defining the noosphere in the context of the biosphere and the transitional technosphere/cybersphere – creation of the present global paradigm and its limitations – understanding man’s geological function in the scheme of cosmic evolution – human social order and climate change – it is not a global crisis, but a human crisis – old paradigm of time is money and its consequences, the technosphere – harmonic benevolence of the new paradigm, time is art, the noosphere.
2. Implications of the Transition – How do you prepare for an evolutionary shift?
Limits of standard knowledge – new system of knowledge required: the Law of Time – understanding the nature of time: Natural time, artificial mechanistic time, and time, the universal factor of synchronization – 2012: the quantum mind shift – re-envisioning the human according the Law of Time – from cybersphere to noosphere, creating the pathways to the new consciousness.
II. Campaign for the Noosphere – Strategies for Conscious Evolution
The noosphere is inevitable. Understanding that, we have a context for comprehending and dealing with the present global crisis. Once we grasp the new perspective we can envision action models to get us from the old to the new.
1. Whole system analysis of the crisis and the way out of it – what to anticipate and how to prepare; envisioning necessary action modes to diminish or minimize the nature of the crisis. Being able to identify root causes to the problems created by the technosphere, we can easily define the solutions. More important, we can begin to educate and mobilize communities for creative problem solving and thinking about the future in a positive and constructive way.
2. Paths of action to take us to new models of behavior within a post-technospheric reality – the noosphere; envisioning the solutions to the problems facing us and the means for implementing them – drawing a road map to get us from the old paradigm of time is money to the new one of time is art: From each area of human endeavor now in crisis we can create a path to a transformed vision of that field of human behavior – we can advance a common vision of how to create sustainable, decentralized bioregionally organized, artistically motivated communities.
3. To devise the means and methods of best communicating the meaning of the noosphere to humanity at large – pathways to the noosphere. We who gather for the Congress are but a mere splinter of the whole of humanity. To make our meeting truly effective we must find the most creative means possible to communicate the noosphere to the great mass of humanity. A Campaign for the Noosphere needs to be undertaken utilizing the best of what the cybersphere and modern media technology has to offer, as well as all forms of live music and community based theater and art, and from that endeavor creating the unified path that takes us into the noosphere.
4. The new time is the factor of synchronization binding us to a positive future. We who understand and take responsibility for the noosphere are the new leadership. Our gathering together bonds us to the new time. We can feel the synchronicity and the telepathic surges that accompany it.
New models are already under construction that will demonstrate the effects of telepathic technologies inherent in synchronicity and the value of time as universal synchronization. In addition to putting energy and effort into these new models of telepathic communication, we must establish a network of experimental communities whose central effort is the development of the techniques and methods for a globally unifying system of telepathy.
Eight Round Tables for Envisioning Earth as a Work of Art
In order to make practical what is suggested by these program themes, Congress delegates will self-organize into eight round tables that will meet every afternoon of the first four days of the Congress. Daily progress reports will be presented in the morning plenary sessions, and the final day, a full report will be given by a representative of each of the eight round tables.
The Eight Round Tables: general topics and themes
1. Noosphere and the cultivation of higher states of consciousness – past the Omega point, peace on earth and the new age of harmony – the role of mind and spirit in the new social order – mind as healer – a cosmic yoga for all humanity.
2. Noosphere and The Law of Time – the cosmic cycles of universal nature – the new calendar of thirteen moons: universal macro-program of the new society – Entering the synchronic order of the fourth dimension, a new knowledge base.
3. Noosphere: Path Beyond Technology – non-polluting technologies and the new Earth – explorations in the technology of telepathy – the evolution of the noosphere as the unifying telepathic mind of the galactic Earth.
4. Noosphere and Solar Winds – the role of the sun in the quantum shift to the new solar consciousness – effects of solar flares upon earth’s magnetic field – new forms of biopsychic-solar interaction – transformation of the biosphere.
5. Noosphere and the new communities – sustainable living off the grid – development of telepathically-based communities – noospheric diversity: the role of a noospheric constitution in the new world wide web of global telepathic community.
6. Noosphere and Bioregional economics – life without money – new barter and credit systems – development of bioregional economics and autonomy to replace nation states – development of new cooperative socio-economic models.
7. Indigenous Noosphere and the renewal of the Earth – learning from sacred continuity – integration of Indigenous values and life-styles into the ethic of the noosphere – spiritual ecological principles in the new solar age of the noosphere.
8. Noosphere: Envisioning Earth as a work of art – new earth priorities to replace old: from time is money to time is art – learning from existing social aesthetic systems: the Balinese model – transformation of industrial debris into the art of harmony.
In addition to the round tables, the Gathering of Indigenous Elders and Grandmother Keepers of the Earth Wisdom will create an on-going ceremony for the healing and regeneration of the Earth.
Campaign for the Noosphere – What must we do?
In launching our campaign we must
a) Inform the world about what is actually going on from the perspective of the analysis of the crisis of the technosphere – the system has run out of gas – every effort should be made now to transit to a new system based on a fundamental value change, from time is money to time is art; and
b) Communicate a vision that shifts the present industrialized labor force into a new post-industrial employment that stresses the regeneration of the Earth, the flourishing of art and culture in everyday life, and the cultivation of community based organic self-sustaining garden life-styles and non-polluting energy modalities.
As a backdrop to this educational info-media campaign, noosphere preparation teams must be studying and developing plans to utilize the existing system of wealth to:
Create proper food distribution and soil regeneration – explore and revitalize indigenous and traditional medicines – create new alternative energy networks – explore current research and put in effect modalities of telepathic communications (CREST13 as model project) – revitalize traditional art forms and develop programs for new creative community art ventures – envision transition from present social models to new ones based on the time is art value – envision new money-less economic models.
Noospheric research teams should be established to explore the possibilities of a new science based on the expansion of our mental powers synchronized with the solar-terrestrial electromagnetic fields, including preparation for two way communication with ETI (Extra-terrestrial intelligence). Other teams ought to envision and create education programs both for how to deal with the crisis and how to begin to build for a new time (return to natural time). Finally we need to examine the role of a Noosphere Assembly (already in preparation) and a Noosphere constitution to enable the wide spread dissemination of the meaning of cosmic consciousness and its effects on all existing human institutions.
A principle goal and outcome of the Congress will be the establishment of Noosphere Action Teams based on the foregoing analysis and development of action steps and 2012 time tables for transformation, inclusive of the change to the new time via the 13 Moon/28-day calendar.
Visions of the Rainbow Earth: The fifth and final day of the Congress will be highlighted by the solar eclipse, July 22, 2009, the last one before 2012. In coordination with this cosmic event, a Ceremony for the Noosphere is envisioned and called for. This is intended to be a globally synchronized event with the other satellite Noosphere Congresses occurring in other locations around the planet.
Venue: The Galactic Research Institute – Foundation for the Law of Time will convene the First Noosphere World Congress in association with the host organization, the ARMA Museum and Resort, Ubud, Bali. The ARMA Museum is dedicated to the promulgation of the living cultural tradition of Bali, and the entirety of the Museum/Resort complex is integrated into the natural environment. The design and purpose of the ARMA Museum and Resort epitomizes the spirit and quality of the Balinese culture and provides the perfect artistic and ceremonial setting to enhance the nature and goals of the First Noosphere World Congress
|add a comment|