Tagged By AdrielTue, August 1, 2006 - 1:54 AM
1. I just took a bag of day-old donuts out of the trash behind the local donut shop.
2. I can distinctly remember running, (or should I say waddling) full-tilt, under my parents dining table without having to duck. This memory is complete with the sound of my diaper rustling with each step.
3. I have been in 7 accidents in my life, 4 of which where my fault. Two of the remaining 3 someone else was driving.
4. Before I turned 18, I was a ditto-head. (for those of you who don't know that term, that means I thought Rush Limbaugh could do no wrong) Once I turned 18 I realized that I had to actually think if I was to vote.
5. I am having a difficult time not making this a depressing list of facts, because Adriel is out of town for about a week and a half, and I miss her. I love her so much.
6. My second girl friend was also my fifth, my third was also my fourth, my sixth was also my eighth and ninth (she later became my wife). Each time I count someone more than once, that means that we broke up for more than six months (average break-up: one and a half years).
7. When I am stressed out, I display mild obsessive-compulsive behaviors.
8. In the third grade my teacher gave each of her students personalized "prizes". Mine was for "Most encyclopedias read". I would read them like some kids would read comic books.
I have tagged: Jerusha, Dr. Robert, Jeenie, and Erik.
By the way, the picture is proof of one of the things in Adriel's blog.
|add a comment|