did i say that out loud?
iTunes, Mad GeniusThu, January 15, 2009 - 4:24 PM
-If you have not installed the Genius add-in already, do so.
-In Controls, make sure Shuffle is set to On.
-Click play to start a random song from your library.
-Now comes the fun part: while the random song is playing, click the genius icon in the lower right hand corner of your iTunes. The icon looks like a little atomic symbol. Genius will automatically create a 25-song playlist to go with the song you started from.
Here's how my second one went (the first one went to FB). I randomly started with Queen's Friends Will Be Friends. The list Genius made for me:
1. Friends Will Be Friends (Queen)
2. Young Lust (Pink Floyd)
3. I Want Love (Elton John)
4. The Power of Love (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)
5. Land of a Thousand Words (Scissor Sisters)
6. Weather With You (Crowded House)
7. Perfect Girl (Sarah McLachlan)
8. Reason to Believe (Rod Stewart)
9. Dust in the Wind (Kansas)
10. Bicycle Race (Queen)
11. Happy New Year (ABBA)
12. Have A Cigar (Pink Floyd)
13. Why Go (Pearl Jam)
14. It's a Sin (disco mix) (Pet Shop Boys)
15. People Are People (Depeche Mode)
16. Babe (Styx)
17. I Cannot Believe It's True (Phil Collins)
18. A Thousand Years (Sting)
19. Don't Leave Me Now (Pink Floyd)
20. Music Is The Victim (Scissor Sisters)
21. Hold On (Sarah McLachlan)
22. Anticipation (Carly Simon)
23. If You Don't Know Me By Now (Simply Red)
24. Save Me (Queen)
25. Kayleigh (Marillion)
Play as often as you like, it will give you a different list every time, even from the same seed song. Mwahahahaha!
|add a comment|