Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship?
Yes. Fun though it was at the time, I don't recommend it.
Do you own a gun?
I own two (he says, flexing his arms and kissing both biceps)
If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
What do you think of hot dogs?
What's your favorite Christmas song?
"Chipminks Roasting on an Open Fire"
What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Soy milk. that's right, I'm a hippie.
Do you do push-ups?
I am required to.
Have you ever done ecstasy?
Nope. I'm happy enough.
Do you like the rain?
when I'm inside, yes.
Do you have A.D.D.?
Just enough to make it hard to focus, but not enough for the drugs to do anything.
BAM (like when you hit things)
Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. I should be sleeping instead of writing this.
2. I want some cereal
3. I should turn off my fan and close my window
Name the last 3 things you have bought today.
1. copies. thats it.
Name five drinks you regularly drink, in order most to least.
What time did you wake up today?
I woke up several times, the first at 4am
Can you spell?
impeccably (it sure would be funny if I spelled that wrong. But I dont think I did)
Bye Bye Birdie
Favorite place to be?
Least favorite place to be?
The bus or the El
Where would you like to go?
Do you own slippers?
Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Hopefully on the set of a major motion picture or something (isn't the world suposed to end in 4 years?)
Do you burn or tan?
30. Yellow or blue?
Would you be a pirate?
I have been.
What songs do you sing in the shower:
Showtunes, but only the manly stuff. Les Miserables, Sweeney Todd, that stuff.
What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
What's in your pockets right now?
Last thing/PERSON that made you laugh?
Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Worst injury you've ever had?
Busted my forehead open on a wall. 25 stitches and a lovely Harry Potter-esque scar.
How many TVs do you have in your house?
One. No cable, no antenna. Just movies.
Who is your loudest friend?
I hang out with actors
Who is your most silent friend?
Does someone have a crush on you?
It would be nice
Do you wish on stars?
If one of them happens to shoot
What is your favorite book?
Princes of Ireland.
What song did you last hear?
the theme from Pulp Fiction, whatever that's called
What song do you want played at your funeral?
Not that it will matter to me, but Faure's Requiem is beautful.
What were you doing 12AM last night?
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Am I late for Jane's class?
Single or Taken:
It varies. At the moment?: Reservoir Dogs
Favorite Song: not sure
Favorite Band/Rapper/Artist: ditto
Dirty or Clean:
Tattoos and/or Piercings:
nein. I dislike pain and fear committment
Whats your philosophy on life?
um, try to not die?
Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
For while, then I'd crack and tell you.
Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
I can turn red traffic lights green just by staring at them.
Closed. Unless I forget
2. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
*nondescript evasive noise*
3. Do you like to use post-it notes?
They are handy
4. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A bear I can handle
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
willfully stupid people
7. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
out. Something claustrophobic about being tucked in.
8. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
from time to time
9. How many people have you had sex with this week?
10. What is your "Song of the week"?
not sure what its called
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Clockwork Orange, Star Wars, Terminator 1&2
12. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
ex girlfriend (lovely, right?)
13.Have you ever run out of gas?
Like, in a car?
14. Favorite kind of sandwich?
15. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
cereal with banana, or bagel and cream cheese
16. What is your usual bedtime?
17. Are you lazy?
more often than I ought to be
18. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
usually something associated with sci-fi or comic books
19. How many languages can you speak?
does wookiee count?
20. Are you stubborn?
only at times when I shouldn't be
21. Dance in the car?
22. Have you ever gotten flowers?
23. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
about a week or two ago. Yay headshots
24.Think musicals are cheesy?
thats what makes them musicals
25. Ever eat a pierogie?
no, actually. Odd, since I live in chicago
26. Take a vitamin daily?
27. What do you wear to bed?
depends on what's happening in my bed ;)
28. First concert?
29. Ever take dance lessons?
yes. I should probably keep that up (see answer #17)
30. Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing?
31. Ever won a spelling bee?
Never tried, but if I had I would have won.
32. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I think so
33. DJ or band, at a wedding?
as long as there's a good waltz, I'm happy
34. Best room for a fireplace?
35. Do you want to get married?
at present, no.
36. Who was your HS crush?
Lindsey McLennan (I have a thing for sopranos)
37. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No. I just mope passive-aggressively. That's healthier, right?
38. Do you want kids?
Some day (provided answer #35 changes)
39. Who do you wanna see right now?
Jill. She's sad. I want to make her un-sad.
40.What is the status of you and the last person to call you?
BFF's (her words, not mine)
41. What's bothering you right now?
an odd pain in my upper right arm (hey, you asked)
42. Would you kiss someone to make your bf/gf mad?
Not only is that petty and manipulative, it seems like a one way ticket to a fist fight. last I heard, those were bad.
43. What is in your wallet?
money (for once)
44. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
Bill walking around Vedauwu
45. What was the last song you listened to?
Life of Brian Theme, I think.
46. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
47. If you could change something in your life, what would it be?
financial security would be nice.
48.Do you remember your dreams?
49. Have you ever been gambling?
just friendly poker games
50. Do you like someone right now?
sure. Define like
51. What is the last movie you watched?
Terminator 2 (see question #11)
52. What are you excited about?
53. Whats on your mind?
54. Have you cried recently?
55. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I'd say everyone has three or four.
56. Are you happy?
I'd say so
57. Okay, who was the last person who held your hand?
58.How much older than you was the last person you kissed?
59.What is in your purse/backpack right now?
a lot of folders, a Gustav Klimt calendar, some plays, and a fork
60.Next time you will kiss someone?
soon, I hope
61.Where was your default picture taken?
Chicago gay pride parade 2006
62.Who did you last talk to on the phone?
63.What's the most interesting thing that happened today?
whatever it is, it didnt happen to me
64.What's your favorite number?
65.Does your crush like you back?
Not the way I wish she did
66.Where are your siblings?
67.What color shirt are you wearing?
68.Do you have a crazy side?
I'm an actor
69.Ever had a near death experience?
no. I hope to keep it that way
70.What was the highlight of your week?
meeting a group of cute Belgians in an Irish pub on St. Patrick's day.
71.Who's car were you in last?
72.Who makes you happiest right now?
73.What were you doing at midnight last night?
drinking and watching "The 300"
74.What is the last thing you thought about before falling asleep last night?
I fell asleep rather suddenly, so I'm not sure.
75.When is your birthday?
76.When is the last time you were in a swimming pool?
about three years ago, I think
77.Are you spoiled?
In some ways
78.What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
See #70. And #73
81.Have you ever kissed in the rain?
82.Blacked out from drinking?
Once. Tequila and SoCo are ill companions
83.Have or had any piercings besides ears?
None at all. Makes me less marketable
84. Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field?
Presently, the field.
85. Do you like the Red Socks or the Yankees?
That's hockey, right?
86. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
I'll plead the 5th
87. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
lately, alcohol. Normally I'll go for tea.
88. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
89. Does the person you like know that you like them?
some of them do
90. Who's on your mind right now?
The professor of my non-credit literature correspondence course.
91. What's your mobile ringtone?
depends on the caller
92. Who knows the most about you?
93. What is making you sad right now?
94. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Helped Bill and Travis load their car to drive to Omaha
95. Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
96. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
A lovely young Belgian lady named Lies (pron. Lees)
97. What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
last year: open bar
This year: something amusing
Whichever, there had better be carrot cake involved
98. Is anything alive in your room?
I hope not
99. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
I'm on Spring break; I'm happy right where I am
100. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would you want it?
Upper arm, or some other place that accentuates muscles (I am manly. Yarr!)