My Tribal Blog
Mardigan - 24 Feb 2006 -- 13 Jul 2006Thu, July 13, 2006 - 5:56 AM
We took our puppy Mardigan to the vet, and he stayed there for Monday and Tuesday nights, and came home last night. This afternoon he had a relapse, and my son Simon carried him to the vet on foot (since the car had been stolen), but on the way he died.
We also took the other dog, Ariel to the vet, but she was not so bad, and did not have to stay overnight. The poison is long lasting, however, and we will not know if she is really OK until after two weeks.
|add a comment|
|Condolences from Blue, Amber & Snarlio who sleep inside with their 'mother' ... who wishes we wouldn't just eat anything that came our way and keeps a bottle of atropine in the medicine chest in case that might help.|