December 31, 2006Rick is my proverbial Knight in Shining Armor! He is one of the few people who I know "have my back" and I will gladly re-pay the favor anytime. What can I say.... He is magnificent! XXOO
BloodyMon, December 24, 2007 - 10:25 PM permalink - 3 comments
1. The Red Sox World Series win was, and will always be, one of the greatest moments in your life.Thu, October 11, 2007 - 8:13 AM permalink - 1 comment
2. The guy driving in front of you is going 70 mph and you're swearing at him for going too slow.
3. When ordering a tonic, you mean a Coke.
4. You went to Canobie Lake Park or Water Country as a kid
5. You actually enjoy driving around rotaries.
6. You do not recognize the letter "R" as a part of the English language eva!
7. Your social security number starts with a 0
8. Y... read more
Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd, with Helena Bonham Carter as Mrs Lovett and Tim Burton directing...I couldn't think of a better Christmas movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thu, October 4, 2007 - 8:47 PM permalink - 2 comments
My friends, thank you for the kind thoughts. I have great news. My friends daughters are doing great...they are both out of ICU!! They have both been sucessfully operated on and the bullets are out. Both have had sucessful reconstructive surgery on the faces and both are getting on each others nerves. The younger one Brittney won't shut up and it's irritating the crap out of Danielle. Danielle is wearing out her thumbs and her phone's keypad texting her friends...Thank you for all of yo... read moreWed, September 19, 2007 - 3:46 PM permalink - 3 comments
I knew Beth in high school. Beth and Wayne were married after high school. Beth and Wayne had 3 daughters. In the course of a life, things happen, good and bad. Beth and Wayne divorced 7 or 8 yrs ago. Wayne went on with his life, and Beth went on with hers. Wayne remarried. Beth hooked up with a fucking psycho. After a few years of fear, intimidation, & paranoia, Beth made the decision to stop being a victim and ended it with psycho-boy. Restraining orders were written, locks were ch... read moreMon, August 27, 2007 - 9:50 PM permalink - 5 comments
July 28, 2005Rick is a case study in irony. I spent years being annoyed by his snarky INHISG mug and come to find out he's an invaluable presence and practically my Sgt at Arms in sponsorship; always Johnny on the spot ready to handle some aspect of serving others, especially when he sees me in over my head - sometimes before I know I'm swamped.
So much for what I know.