The crew (with a full SuperJoey), but apparently there was a glare....
photo posted 10/16
*** XY ***, ***SAVE THE COW PALACE!***, Alestands gone WILD!!!, Ask a Sexy Man ANYTHING, Ask a Sexy Woman Anything, Boothies, Brotherhood of the Black Flag, CasaDeRenFaire, cindytribute, Courtesans, Cuffs and Collars, Dead Pints Society, Dickens Fair Folk, Faire Folk, Faire Game, Faire Photos, Friends of Faire (Northern), Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild, Historical Costumers, It's Showtime!!!, ...
What you see is what you get, meaning I will be me no matter the consequences. The me y'all know from Faire is the same me outside of Faire. And keep this in mind the better you come to know me: "If you're not laughing, you're doing it wrong."
**I have relocated! I now reside in SoCal, but I will be returning to the Bay several times a year for everything important. THIS INCLUDES NORTHERN FAIRE! W00T
avanselow.toonspace.com = "The Crew", my paused webcomic. You might be in it if you've done Faire in the last two years.
www.deviantart.com/madashamlet = Deviant Art photography if anyone's interested
You are not connected to Admiral "Red"want to grow your network?
The Meme:Wed, January 9, 2008 - 1:33 AM permalink - 17 comments
Comment, and I will comment back with a picture/description of a fictional character that most reminds me of you.
1. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?Fri, December 21, 2007 - 7:17 PM permalink - 3 comments
Yep. And a couple not on my friends list.
2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
3. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Stage right, normally.
4. Pork, beef, or chicken?
BEEF. It's what's for dinner.
5. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
Only once, and never again. (Roo, I love you.)
6. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
Nope. Co... read more
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Tiger 318iWed, December 12, 2007 - 7:57 AM permalink - 5 comments
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Coffee Boots
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Foxcoon
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Ruth Fresno
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Vanai
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Coffee
7. NASCAR NAME (th... read more
This surfaced...one of the Prom pics from the 80s Prom Nite at Stafford Lake, 2005. The huge dare was for me to wear PINK, and a close friend actually came up with a vintage pink nylon/taffeta 80s prom dress for the occasion. AUGH!Wed, December 12, 2007 - 4:40 AM permalink - 0 comments
People didn't recognize me that night, LOL. But it was an absolute blast. Members of Loud Camp and their friends are in this one...yes, that is Maynard in the back row, and Lucas as Marty McFly.
Awesome weekend. My parents came out to see Naughty French Postcards, and loved the show.Mon, December 10, 2007 - 5:04 PM permalink - 5 comments
Sold out the shows this weekend, and I had too much fun. Sunday we lost our "Maid" for the tableauxs, and I got to do the tableaux! SQUEE!
Now, hopefully "Moulin Rouge" will go off without a hitch next weekend. We've cast the Duke, the Argentinian and possibly Toulouse. Now we just need to rehearse. :)