MelZ Inner Machinations
I'm in a much better frame of mindWed, August 27, 2008 - 9:17 AM
I was able to take time for myself this weekend and that is just what the cosmic doctor ordered. I cried and felt lousy and laughed and relaxed. It helps that Craig is so dang supportive too. I finally felt like cleaning my house and being present in my body and home after this weekend.
I think the upset was caused by many factors:
* having the medical procedure to determine what course of action I need to take for a female problem (IF I have to take any action, which is still up in the air)
* not going to Burning Man (though I'm relieved and sad at the same time)
* the let down after being *on* and productive for the launching of my new costume hair piece business this summer (it was stupendously successful, however every free moment I was working on it) check it out: www.melzdesigns.com ... still in process...Craig's taking care of the web stuff for me, but neither of us have had time to sit down and work on it!
* the let down of returning my 12-year old nephew after his week long visit (it was chaos and fun and emotional for me, I couldn't have done it without Craig!)
* the finalizing of the lawsuit I had to file against an insurance company because they didn't want to pay for my knee surgery after my accident!
* Not being able to work out to keep balanced last week, because I had mildly sprained my ankle last Monday
* just plain taking too much on (not a new theme, by any stretch of the imagination)
Just taking time for myself, that is what I need to remember. Not a day here or there, sometimes an entire week. And to breathe. in with the good, out with the bad.
Big hugs to everyone! I hope your rope swing of life is on an upswing.
|add a comment|
Wow girl, you've been dealing with a lot!
Congrats on the website! I love those freakin things (hair pieces) and in fact they were the reason we met :) Yippy!
Keep on truckin' and remember to breath!
|*hugs* that really is a lot of challenges to be facing all at once. I am sending you lots of good wishes and am glad you are feeling better and investing the time in taking care of yourself|