anybody working out at 24hr fitness?Mon, October 1, 2007 - 6:27 PM
- i can go to any 24hr fitness in the bay area
- if i agree on meeting you there at a certain time, i will be there at that time
- if you dont show up, i will call you to find out why (i expect the same if i dont show)
- no ego workout, mostly cardio and high rep light weights
- i would also do yoga, spinning, step, whatever class
feel free to tribe me or email me off tribe. most of you should already have my email.
thanks in advance!
ps - still not smoking. 4 months now. yay!
|add a comment|
i have a membership. i am trying to go more, i currently avg about 1x per week, but am shooting for 3x per week!
i like the cycling class at market st location, 7pm wednesdays. i havent gone in a few weeks but will probably try for this wednesday, unless some work thing gets int he way!
|I go to club one, and they have racquetball courts!! Are you up for it? I will smash you!!|
i go to the 24HR at Market/Church - i rarely go in, but i should make better use of my membership - call me if you wanna hit that one sometime, especially on rainy days when biking to work might not happen and i lose my daily exercise - i will try to motivate so i am the maker of the phone call too sometimes :)
ps- rock ON with the not smoking!
|Yay!! I sometimes go to Downtown Berkeley, maybe we could work that. I'm also proud of your not smoking, dude... so good! (I'm at 2 months.) xoAsh|
Work it, Work it!Right on J! Doing the same! This sunday is my last day of smoking. The hardest part is going! Keep on the good work of taking care of yourself J!!