Random Non-Sense About Me:
• When I'm not sleeping I'm probably taking a nap
• I often like to sleep with my right leg tucked in and my left stretched out and my cat does the same!
• My name is Melissa and I go by the nick Mel, but I still have family that insist on still calling me Missy or Mitsy.
• I try but I completely lack a green thumb
• Jim Henson is my hero
• I want to learn about my Hungarian and Slovak roots
• I drink way too much Diet Pepsi. I can't help it that I love the carbonation.
• I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl
• I have gray eyes
• I've never had a boyfriend named "BOB"
• I'm a night owl. I completely dislike that life sometimes demands that I operate during "normal" hours. Normal to who?
• I'm a cat person, but generally I'm a supporter of pets. I think they are healthy for both us and them.
• I love horror, gore, B, suspense, movies. Hell... I just like movies.
• I do not have any children
• I haven't decided what I want to do with my life. It's always "changing".
• I'm an INFP
• I can never seem to make up my mind or follow through on several things.
I'll add more at a later time
You are not connected to SecSipwant to grow your network?
antiduckface.com/Sun, July 19, 2009 - 6:42 AM permalink - 4 comments
This website came to me via Facebook and I had to share. It is a phenomena that has spread the web and won't die. I don't know why young women continue to do this because it's painfully obvious that their lips are not naturally full, but indeed pushed out to give a faux appearance of being so.
I know one shouldn't care what others do, but this has reached epic proportions. It's as bad as the NJ Guido look, but then they perch their lips out too... eh. http://nj... read more
A tornado warning in Pittsburgh again and in my own neighborhood none-the-less. Okay the warning for the one in my neighborhood has come and gone already but really, a tornado, you're joking, really?Wed, June 17, 2009 - 5:04 PM permalink - 2 comments
I never even heard of the idea of a tornado landing in the city till I saw the blackness over Mount Washington from my mother's house in 1998 and found out what happened. Since then tornadoes and micro-bursts have been making news on a regular basis. I guess we get them more often then I imagi... read more