Dumb Tag... *kicks dirt*Tue, June 13, 2006 - 4:35 PM
Eight bits of self gossip
1. I hate tag.
2. I love blood –I’m with Trouble on this one.
3. On dating: I want one of everything and all the time in the world.
4. I’m a hopeless, tragic romantic.
5. When I was in fourth grade, I wrote a song called Dreamers and Lovers that I hoped to someday get Neil Diamond to sing. Never happened.
6. I once went to Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous in Albuquerque a few times. It was creepy and depressing. I think it was that particular group of people. I decided to stop having obligation sex. I think I’m cured.
7. I’m afraid of mice.
8. I was a latchkey kid. When I was little and home alone, I used to fantasize about Jesus coming over and playing checkers and watching Tom and Jerry with me.
I was tagged by Trouble people.tribe.net/troubleporndawgie
The rule is for me to now tag 6 people. Sorry kids! I now tag:
Logan, Indigo, Mimi, Leslie, Jean Luc, Rahel
|add a comment|