What to do for New Year's Eve?Tue, December 30, 2008 - 12:17 PM
1) New Wave City and Bondage A Go Go’s over 30 year of experience in promoting special events in San Francisco virtually guarantees you a great time.
2) No surprises at the Glas Kat. Plenty of space to party, plenty of parking, 2 dance floors and 5 bars.
3) No hip-hop or techno. Not even in jest.
4) Discount advance tickets are still available at www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/S...ventDetail
5) The Glas Kat is offering an open bar from 9 pm – 10pm for early attendees. Just purchase a wristband for $15 per person for open bar privileges during this time.
6) There are still VIP tables, bottle service and reserved seating (for an additional charge) for the deep pockets and Swanky Mo’s. Info at email@example.com
7) This is the first New Wave City at the Trocadero/Glas Kat since 1997. Relive some memories while you spawn some new ones!
8) This is one of San Francisco’s only 18 and over NYE events! Bring your kids (or invite someone else’s!)
9) A fully stocked bondage play-space if that is your Thing, enclosed and private (if it is ::not:: your Thing).
10) Ringing in 2009 with the Bay Areas most intelligent, attractive, edgy and glamorous creatures. Stolen kisses at Midnight – Imagine the possibilities!
Bondage A Go Go & New Wave City Present
The Back and Blue Ball
A naughty New Wave Eve Soiree
Wednesday December 31, 2008 at
The Glas Kat Supperclub
520 4th Street, San Francisco
9pm – 3am after-hours. 18 and over. Picture ID required
|add a comment|